After you submit your online enquiry one of Wizard representatives will be in touch with you within hours to take your requirements into account and offer you a personalised quote to fit your particular needs ensuring we leave your place shining.
First, we will create a personalised quote for your Cleaning service with our online enquiry form.
Secondly, with the details from your online enquiry, we will match you with one of our local professional cleaners, and confirm a service date with you
Thirdly, the professional cleaners we have assigned to your cleaning service will fulfil your particular job.
We take our customers feedback seriously, all feedback you provide to us is passed on directly to our cleaners for continuous improvement.
If you require any extras, simply note them on our online booking form.
Wizard uses a turbo tile cleaning system that gives your floor a new lease of life.
The turbo tile cleaner tool is specially designed for cleaning any type of tiled floor area. It’s spinning water jets blast grime from the tile & grout and its powerful vacuum extracts the dirty residue off the surface.
Our mobile & professional team services the greater Eurobodalla region, spanning from Narooma up to Batemans bay & South Durras.
Thought about doing it yourself? Then consider this … we take away the hassle and frustration of you renting and using the equipment, trying to decide which cleaning pads and solution to use and risking damaging your tiled floor.
We have the equipment, knowledge, solutions and experience to get your tiled surface looking its best.
Sealing porous tiles (such as terracotta, limestone, marble, slate, etc) and grout is necessary to protect them from premature wear, decay and liquid contamination, eg. oil, grease and dirt. Even old tiles and grout can be cleaned and resealed to give them back a new lease of life!
At Wizard Floor Cleaning we recommend that all porous floor tiles be cleaned and sealed after installation so the floor obtains maximum protection.
The product used is an epoxy based colorant which is applied to the grout to not only give the grout joint a consistent colour, but to completely protect the grout from staining. This product is particularly popular in high traffic areas, ie. kitchen and bathroom floors. The epoxy colorant comes in a variety of colours and is backed by a 5 year warranty. You will not believe how good this product is!
• Always use a Ph-neutral cleaning solution. You can purchase this from us after we clean your floor and we’ll advise the correct dilution ratio for your type of floor
• Use a quality microfibre mop and rinse with clean water from a separate bucket – otherwise you are spreading the waste water back onto the floor!
• If you use a steam mop, put on a clean pad and check it frequently – you’ll be surprised how dirty it gets!
• Do not use acidic based cleaners, as these can cause permanent damage to tile such as etching and pitting
• Do not use vinegar or lemon as these are acidic
• Do not abrasive scourers, brushes or pads, as these may damage the surface of an unsealed tile or its protective sealer