Fabric & Upholstery Cleaning Services
A comprehensive range of upholstery cleaning services with amazing results
Wizard’s technicians are experienced in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate, so you can feel comfortable in knowing they’ll choose the proper process for your fabric furnishings. We use specialised equipment and professional-use only solutions to thoroughly clean each item, especially those parts that get the heavy use and soiling such as armrests, cushion seat edges, headrests and kickboards.
We steam clean and protect lounges, couches, sofas, chaises, dining chairs, office chairs, foot stools, recliners, cushions, love seats, buffet seats, bar seats, board room chairs, mattresses, etc.
We consider ourselves one of the industry leaders for Upholstery Cleaning in Sydney and Eurobodalla Shire.
We provide one-off & move in/out, routine and emergency upholstery cleaning, stain removal and stain protection services for:
• Commercial and office properties (after hours & weekend service available)
• Homes, units, executive & serviced apartments
• Furniture or mattresses that has been in storage and become affected by dust, mildew, etc
• Upholstery items that have been marked during transportation
• Cars, boats, caravans, RVs & aircraft
• Schools, child care centres, kindergartens, nursing homes, churches, community centres
• Fitness centres, gyms, yoga centres
• Medical & health centres, doctor surgery & waiting rooms
• Shops, pubs, clubs, bars, cafes, hotels, motels, backpacker hostels, B&B accommodation, etc
We clean and protect most types of natural and synthetic upholstered lounges, couches, sofas and chairs such as:
• Microsuede and Macrosuede • Cotton and cotton-blend • Wool and wool-blend • Polyester • Vinyl • Leather
We perform jobs ranging from a single chair, baby mattress or small sofa to hundreds of office chairs.
No matter what the size of the job, our objective is to provide exceptional service and results.
More Information about Fabric & Upholstery Cleaning
When our upholstery care technician arrive at your premises, they start with a pre-inspection to check the fabric can be safely cleaned then identify items requiring special care or attention. Heavily soiled areas are pre-treated and gently agitated prior to cleaning.
We use an 8 step process to achieve the best steam upholstery cleaning results
|A pre-inspection and small test area is performed and discussed with the customer|
|A commercial vacuum cleaner is used to extract dust, dirt, hair, crumbs, etc|
|A biodegradable solution is applied to breakdown soiling and spots|
|An upholstery brush is used to break-up heavy soiling and spots|
|The upholstery surface is steam cleaned (hot water extraction)|
|A solution is added to remove remaining residue to minimise re-soiling|
|Any remaining spots are treated with the appropriate solution. Where feasible, our technician will attempt to remove these spots with our range of standard treatments. Please note that some spots and stains such as wax, ink, wine, etc may require special treatments – our technician will advise if you provide free consultation and a quote to perform this work.|
|A deodoriser is applied to neutralise odours and leave a fresh fragrance|
Most fabric upholstery dries within 2 hours. Air movers can be supplied if rapid drying is required. Additional charges will apply.
Our professional cleaning technician will gladly offer advice on whether application of upholstery stain protection is recommended. Reapplying the stain protection helps restore protective properties to the fabric, extending its life and making it easier to care.
Most new good quality upholstery comes pre-treated with a stain protector, but this wears off over time. Having the stain protector re-applied helps preserve the color, beauty and life of your couch, sofa, lounge and chairs. It gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains. The protector helps preserve the appearance, condition, maintainability and serviceability of the fabric. Without proper stain protection, the fibre will quickly absorb moisture spills such as red wine, beer, spirits, cordial, soft drinks, etc. It gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into permanent stains.
For items in new to good condition, we highly recommend the application of a stain protector. This is best done immediately after steam cleaning. The protector adds or restores protective properties to the fabric, extending its life and making it easier to care for. This is a small cost to pay for peace of mind.
We have treatments for all these common spots & stains on upholstery and mattresses:
• Beverage spills such as red wine, tea and coffee, milk, baby formula, etc
• Pet & human urine, feces, vomit and odours
• Paint, printer ink & toner, boot and nail polish, make-up and body lotions
• Chewing gum, blue tak, candle wax, grease & motor oil, bitumen tar, mud, etc
• Food spills, cooking oil, marinades and salad dressings
• Water marks from leaking hot water system, water cooler, storm water, overflowing bath, sink, aquarium, pot plants, etc
• Dust Mite treatment is best performed when steam cleaning the fabric
• Flea treatment – we recommend using a professional pest controller (we know a good one) as it is important to apply the correct solution ratios based on the level of infestation and, it take about 6 weeks for the treatment to break the flea breeding cycle.
Remember we have the experience and training to remove most stains. Don’t use household cleaning agents unless you are absolutely sure of the results.